UPDATED: July 2019
Are you an entrepreneur with a desire to launch or expand your current business? Or maybe you are a local artist looking to promote your artwork. Promote and sell your artwork on the world wide web with us. Sign up at www.customcat.com to get started today.
Reasons Why You Should Sell Wall Art Online
Global wall decor market is expected to register significant growth, owing to increasing inclination towards creating an aesthetic look of households and offices. Market in Asia Pacific continues to grow. Customers are putting money toward luxurious lifestyles more than ever before. Global Wall Decor Market to reach USD 78.5 billion by 2025.
Canvas is considered a high-value-added product. What exactly does that mean? A product that helps to raise the value of your business, thus your profit margins.
Our Canvas are made out of high-end satin material that provide the observer with availability to view the image from a wide angle point-of-view without experiencing any visible glow or shadows.
CustomCat Canvas are abrasion-resistant to print production, packaging, and handling processes ensuring that the product gets to your customers’ hands in the best condition ready to be hanged and admired by many.
Here at CustomCat we take framing very seriously. Pine frames are made in-house.
Our top-notch package is specifically designed for safe transport. Our plastic sleeve keeps the item secure and in place. The over-extended edges provide additional resilience against outside forces making sure the package reaches its destination damage-free. If customer orders more than one artwork, Canvas will be shipped separately each with tracking number to ensure safe delivery.
These ready to be hanged Canvas come in a variety of sizes. They have a 0.75 – 1 ½ inch depth giving them a premium look appearance.
- Full Gallery Wrapped and Framed Canvas
- 16 mil, 310gsm; Fine Weave (Oxford 1-over-1)
- 35% Cotton, 65% Polyester, and Satin Finish
- Decoration Type: Sublimation
- Ready To Be Hanged
- Thickness Options: 0.7″ & 1.5″
Standard Gallery Wrap – .75 inch
Our original Canvas are popular because of affordability. 0.75 inch is perfect choice if you are planning to add an additional frame around it, sometimes referred to as a floating frame.
Deluxe Gallery Wrap – 1.5 inch
Deluxe Canvas – the champion of wall decor. Show you creativity with 1.5 inch Deluxe Gallery Wrap. Deluxe gives you more options for depth and printing surfaces. If you want to give your artwork an extra pop – we recommended the 1.5 inch.
If you want to charge free shipping, adjust the Suggested Retail accordingly.
Take a look at our updated Canvas Templates.
For sellers who already sell Canvas with us, there is no need to updated your artwork.
Updated Canvas Templates include and extra safe area for the XL sizes.
When using CC mockups, make sure to use to use the smallest size safe area. In doing so, your CC mockups will correctly reflect the smallest safe area.
On the other hand if you want to make your artwork more precise per size, make different design files for each size.
Content Aware Fill
Use the Content-Aware Fill workspace to fill a selected portion of an image with content sampled from other parts of the image. Content Aware Fill Tool is used to cover up undesired parts of the image. For more information check out this link.
Using Canvas Templates
All templates are available in PNG format. PNG templates are easy to use.
CustomCat offers three distinctive options: Landscape, Portrait, and Square formats.
1. Open Template in Photoshop
2. Go to File > Open PNG file
3. Adjust your design so it’s aligned properly.
4. When you are ready to save your file. Turn off the template layer by clicking the eye icon.
5. Go to File > Save As, select PNG. Click ‘Save’.
Add Design(s) to Design Library
Now that you have created your artwork following the CC art guides, you are ready to upload your design(s) to the Design Library.
You MUST use the Assign Product feature by selecting the correct Canvas Product from the Dropdown menu. This will ensure your art file is printed correctly.
- Canvas is dye sublimation product, therefore, make sure to assign your design file to a specific product.
2. From the dropdown menu, select specific product you want to export. For example, if I was looking to export Deluxe Landscape Canvas, I would select “CANLA15 Deluxe Landscape Canvas 1.5in Frame”.
Templates For Your Personal Use
We put together requested lifestyle PSD Ad Templates for your personal use. Click the link below to download 9 lifestyle templates. Use these templates as desired.
Creating Mockups Images For Your Wall Art
- Open the template in Photoshop. Make sure the layers panel is visible (Windows > Layers).
2. Double-click on the layer that’s named ‘@design’. A pop up will appear automatically which enables you to add your artwork onto the mockup.
3. Click ‘File’ > ‘Save’ and close the ‘Smart Object’.
Canvas is a diverse product so is Canva’s target audience. Art has been around ever since the ancient city of Pompeii.
Art continues to develop – artists are always coming up with new ways to be creative. Art persists to be the primary medium to express ourselves.
New Homeowners: Buying a first home is an exciting time for many. It’s an opportunity to start a new chapter in life.
For some, it can be a bit more emotional than others. After all, it is known to be the biggest financial decision that we make in our lifetime.
You can catch new homeowners buying home decor in all parts of the world. Family-oriented messages that inspire, motivate and illustrate unity and love are quite popular with the new homeowners.
College Students: Whether it’s a dorm or an apartment, the walls are usually covered with some type of decoration.
Many students love to hang flags on their walls (Wall Flag Selling Guide). Dorms are decorated with school pride, team pride, USA pride, and others. Some students decorate their space with more personal pieces – hobbies, dreams, and interests.
Working Professional Looking To Spice Up Their Home or Offices: The average worker spends nearly a quarter of their time on the job during a typical 50-year timeline of employment.
Many of us switch jobs at least 10-12 times in their lifetime. The lifespan of our Canvas depends on how well one takes care of the wall art. Canvas that are well-cared for can last a lifetime.
Homeowners that are confined to tight and/or windowless spaces: If someone is confined to tight living quarters, Canvas can help to bring more vibrancy into their lives.
Business Owners That Own Commercial Spaces: Households and offices aren’t the only places where Canvas look good. Spas, nail & hair salons, restaurants, post offices, workout studios, gyms, coffee shops, retail, wellness clubs are the perfect candidates for wall art decoration.
Didn’t I tell you? Canvas are certainly a big deal. Other more specific target audiences may include; animal lovers, food lovers, outdoor lovers, and more.
Choosing The Right Niche
Choosing the right niche can be stressful but Print On Demand Canvas open doors for exciting and profitable opportunities that every seller dreams of. Choose between a very broad or narrow niche. Narrow niche focuses on a very specific topic. With a narrow niche, you must continue to come up with new design ideas specific to your niche – this process requires determination and wild imagination.
Like with everything in life, there are always tradeoffs no matter what route you choose to pursue.
Narrow niches dominate the search engine algorithms. You might not get the same amount of traffic in comparison to what you would get with a broad niche but customers who buy are more likely to stay. Search engines rank businesses with established credibility and loyal fans higher on the list.
With a broad niche, the advantage is untapped traffic potential. You are less likely to run out of design ideas but you might find yourself in difficult times to secure brand credibility.
Broad niches: Coffee, Flowers, Love, Landscape, Wine, Cars, and Cities
Narrow niches: Italian Roast Coffee, Standard Tulips, Siblings Love, Mountain Glaciers, White Wine, American Cars, and American Metropolitan Cities
Choose a niche that is narrow but gives you wiggle room to expand your business.
Writing Descriptions That Sell
Product descriptions can make or break a sale when the descriptions don’t include the information that shoppers need to make a purchase.
Here are a few points to keep in mind when crafting descriptions for wall art.
- Consider using easy-to-skim bullet point format.
- Provide a Q&A section that answers the basic questions about the product.
- Does it come in other sizes?
- Can you order without the frame and no stretch?
- How and with what hardware do you use to hang the Canva?
- Does this contain lead based colors?
- Is Canva easy to hang?
- How long does it take for Canvas to be shipped?
- What is the weight of the Canva?
- Can this be hung at the bathroom?
- What are the cleaning instructions?
- Consider making your own real-life mockups to show your audience how well the art looks on the wall.
- If you know your customer lingo/jargon don’t be afraid to use it to your advantage.
- Check your grammar and spelling errors.
- Have fun but stay trustworthy.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- If your brand has an interesting backstory, use it to promote your products.
- Include customer reviews and star ratings.
101: Wall Art Marketing
Where do Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Baby Boomers hang out on the internet? Let’s find out.
1946 – 1963
1964 – 1978
Gen Y / Millennials
1979 – 1995
1996 – 2010
Facebook: The majority of Baby Boomers prefer Facebook to communicate with family and friends. Baby Boomers use Facebook to check in with their grandchildren and for entertainment.
Instagram: Our attention span is getting shorter. Millennials consume visuals more than any other whether it is an image or a video.
Snapchat: Gen Z believes that social media is more of a time-filler and content consumption hub.
Youtube: Gen Z sleeps, breaths and eats Youtube.
10 Ways To Promote Your Art
- Make a Pinterest Board
- Create A Business Page (Instagram/Facebook)
- Manual order a few of your best designs – attend art fairs, street shows, open studio events, and charity events
- Networking – Word Of Mouth
- Guest post on another blog
- Start a blog
- Create Youtube videos (the creating process – start to finish)
- Participate in online forums
- Engage with other artists
- Create Canvas collection that can be sold as a bundle for less price
Social Media Headlines
- Affordable Museum-Quality Canvas Prints
- Love Your View
- Decoration That Your Guest Will Love
- Step Up Your Interior Design
- Give Your Home A New Perspective
- Create The Right Setting
- Upgrade Your View
- Update Your Scenery
- Decorated with Red, White & Blue
- Beautify Your Living Quarters
- Enhance Your Surroundings
- Wall Art For Every Soul
Social Media Hashtags
#canvas#canvasart #canvaspainting #canvasprint #canvasprints #canvass#Canvasback #canvasartist #canvaspaintings #canvasprinting #Canvasphotography #printondemandcanvas #PODcanvas #loveyourview #cloth #art #wallart #wallartdecoration #Walldecoration
Email Marketing Headlines
- Shop Gallery Wrapped Canvas
- Trending Wall Art
- Trending Portrait Prints / Trending Landscape Prints
- Top Selling Typography Canvas (Multiple Sizes Available)
- As Seen on Instagram /Pinterest. Click here to check out more designs
- Shop More Than Just Canvas – Posters & Wall Flags
- Popular Art Prints
- Love it. Buy it. Hang it.
- Everything you need to make your house yours – SHOP Canvas, Posters, and Wall Flags
- They are ready to be hanged
- Add custom art to your walls
- Show your ________ with official _______ wall art!
- View More Designs Here
- Quality Home Decorations
- Eye-catching Wall Art For Every Corner
- Glam up the walls!
- Real walls, real fast! Shop today!
- Grow your in-home creative collection!
Why Choose CustomCat?
We know how important it is to get the product out of the door into the hands of your customers hassle-free. Orders go from your screen to our machines and out the door in 2-3 business days on average.
We are the only digital printing company in the US who is able to offer 1200 dpi resolution on apparel with a soft-hand feel quality that is unmatched in the market! (Obviously, we are so extremely proud of it!)
As with any other product that CustomCat offers, there are no minimum quantities and no cost to create Canvas campaign. NO INVENTORY needed to get you up and running.
What are you waiting for? Just say hello to get started!
Sign up at https://www.customcat.com