Is your online store up and running? Are you searching for the next big thing?
What do you say to adding another selling platform to increase your sales? Here’s why you should set up a store on your Facebook page.
Facebook Business Pages are a great platform to leverage customer relationships and showcase your products. It’s an easy way to streamline customer shopping experience. Point your customers into a right direction – quick and easy checkout inside your FB page.
These days, scammers pretending to be legit online sellers. Establish social media presence, showcase customer reviews, upload photos, include your brand background story to establish trust among your customers.
Customers read reviews and forums to make sure they aren’t being scammed. Facebook is a perfect channel to help customers get to know your brand. Increase your brand credibility with social media presence.
Facebook is a great way to drive traffic to your online store.
According to Path to Purchase 2016 by Kantar, 20% of Facebook users said that Facebook led them to buy a new product.
According to Facebook IQ, in a survey (October 2017) of over 6,000 people (ages 18 – 64) across six countries (US, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES) found four in ten Facebook users, say they’ve discovered fashion inspiration on the platform in the last three months.
Facebook Shop makes the purchasing decisions quicker and easier. Facebook Shop eliminates browsing time, which goes hand-in-hand with our fast-paced society.
According to Google, 90% of smartphone users aren’t absolutely sure of the specific brand they want to buy when they begin shopping.
When it comes to inspiration, social media plays an incredible role in purchase decision making.
You can tag specific products to your posts and promote within touch of a button.
Facebook is a two-way street, 24/7 communication platform. Unhappy customers can voice their concerns and complaints in a very public way.
Never delete a complaint but be sure to address every single one in a professional manner to ensure your brand’s public image.
Continuously put out useful content and publish regularly in order to stay in business. Adopt an advertising strategy in order to be successful.
Setting up your page is free but in order to make money, like anything in life you have to invest some cost upfront.
Add Shop on Facebook Page
- Log into your Shopify account
- To connect your Shopify account and your Facebook business page, click on the “connect account” button under Sales Channels > Facebook
- Shopify will ask for a permission to read your Facebook personal profile. Click “Continue” to confirm
- Allow Shopify to manage and/or publish content on your behalf. Choose both
- Choose page to add the shop button
- Click Connect Page
- Agree to Facebook Terms
- At this point, your offline “SHOP” function is added to your business page
- Go to Shopify
- Go to Facebook Dashboard in Shopify
- Enter billing address
- Enable your Facebook Shop by selecting a plan
- Immediately after entering your credit card information your SHOP function will go live
Good luck and happy selling!