Christmas is no doubt our favorite time of year. We love Christmas, and I have a feeling many of you do too.
Christmas ornaments are gifts that will be cherished for years to come, especially if a personal touch is added.
According to the National Christmas Tree Association, in 2017 U.S. households purchased a staggering amount of Christmas trees:
Were purchased in 2017.
Were purchased in 2017.
The U.S. population has increased since then. Can you imagine how many more Christmas trees people are buying?
That means people will want to personalize their Christmas trees. Each year, from the end of October till Christmas, people look for Christmas decorations and gifts. Christmas ornaments make for a perfect gift for a loved one or a family friend.
- 1-sided design
- Crafted from a high-quality ceramic material
- Ribbon for hanging included
- Dye Sublimation Print
Using Ornament Templates
All templates are available in PNG and PSD format.
CustomCat offers three distinctive options: Heart, Star, Oval, and Circle.
1. Open Template in Photoshop. Go to File and open the PNG file that you just downloaded.
2. Adjust your design so it’s aligned properly with the art template. Content within the blue line will show on the final product.
3. Save your file as PNG.
According to Salesforce Commerce Cloud, a personalized product continues to grow.
Personalized Christmas ornaments are the perfect up-sell to touch the hearts of many households during this holiday season.
Add personalization option to your design
1. Click ‘Design Library’.
2. Hover over a design that you want to edit and ‘Click to Edit’.
3. Click ‘+Add Personalization Text’.
4. Choose your – font, text color, font size, text area width, text spacing, and text arch. Click ‘Save’.
5. Save your personalized design to your library. This design will be automatically tagged with “personalized” to make it easier to find in your library.
Voila, there it is.
Using Assigned Product feature to upload a design
1. Go to the Design Library and click ‘Upload Image’.
2. Read everything carefully and click ‘Yes, I agree’.
3. Click ‘Add Designs’ to select designs that you wish to upload to your library.
4. Import your designs to your library.
5. Click ‘Assign Product’. For the purpose of this guide, we chose Ceramic Heart Ornament.
6. Click ‘Continue’.
7. Your assigned design is highlighted in blue.
8. Click ‘Add Product’.
9. Choose ‘Dye Sublimation’.
10. In the search bar look for the product that you want to add and select it. Click ‘Next’.
11. For now, click ‘Continue Without Saving’.
12. Select your design and click ‘Next’.
13. Click ‘Product Details’ to view your design on the product.
14. Click ‘Save Product’.
15. Click ‘Export’.
Use this guide to put together the best hashtags for selling ornaments.
#christmasornaments #christmasornament #christmasart #christmasdecor #christmastree #personalizedart #christmasshopping #christmasdecorating #personalizedchristmas #ilovechristmas #christmasdecorations #customizedornaments #Christmas #xmasdecorations #xmasdecor #xmas #etsyshopowner #amazonshopowner #customornament #customornaments #ovalornament #heartornament #circleornament #starornament
- Buy Personalized Ornaments
- Customize Your Family Ornament Today!
- Give a gift that keeps on giving.
Why Choose CustomCat?
We know how important it is to get the product out the door and into the hands of your customers. Orders go from your screen to our machines and out the door in 2-3 business days on average.
We are the only digital printing company in the US who is able to offer 1200 dpi resolution on apparel with a soft-hand feel quality that is unmatched in the market! (Obviously, we are so extremely proud of it!)
As with any other product that CustomCat offers, there are no minimum quantities and no cost to create Canvas campaign. NO INVENTORY needed to get you up and running.
What are you waiting for? Just say hello to get started!
Sign up at https://www.customcat.com