Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up and connect your Shopify website with CustomCat.
In order to use CustomCat to fulfill your Shopify orders, you must first create a website with Shopify.
1. Head over to Shopify.com and click on ‘Start Free Trial’.
2. Start your free 14-day trial of Shopify – add your email address, password, and store name. Click ‘Create your store’.
3. Enter your basic information.
4. Fill in all the necessary information to get paid.
5. Go to ‘Online Store’.
6. Go to ‘Visit Theme Store’.
7. Explore themes by categories:
- Trending this week
- Product recommendations
- Big, beautiful imagery
- Browse by industry (Clothing & Fashion, Toys & Games…etc.)
- Grid-style layout
- Great for large inventories
- Fun and lively
- Great for small inventories
- Minimalist style
8. Select a free or a paid theme. You can view the demo before you select a theme of your choice. Free themes have a limited selection, however, if you are just getting started you do not need to pay for theme just yet.
9. Once you successfully added a theme of your choice. Click ‘Customize’ to personalize your store.
Install CustomCat App
10. Go to ‘Apps’ and click ‘Visit the Shopify App Store’.
11. Type in ‘CustomCat’.
12. Add the Customcat App.
13. Install the App.
14. Once you’ve added CustomCat app to your Shopify store, it will be displayed in ‘Apps’.
15. Select a plan.
Set up your CustomCat Account
16. In your CustomCat dashboard, you will either see that your Account Status is Active or Inactive. To make a change click ‘Go To Settings’.
17. Fill out all the important information.
Account Information: Please be sure to add a correct email address, that email will be used to communicate with CustomCat support crew.
Payment Information: Choose from three different payment methods – PayPal, Credit Card or Payoneer. Fulfillment charges may show up on your billing as MyLocker or CustomCat.
Shipping Label Information: All information entered will be printed on each order’s return label.
Click ‘Save Changes’.