What are CustomCat’s Shipping Rates? How much does each rate cost? How long does each method take to deliver?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to setup shipping with CustomCat.
Please download our list of Shipping Rates by Product & refer to the Shipping Options chart below.
We put together a few scenarios to illustrate how your shipping rate is calculated for orders containing multiple products. When an order contains products from more than one category, the rate for the “First Product” will be the most expensive category & the rate/s for the “Additional Products” will be whatever the rate is for each “Additional Product”.
Let’s take a look at another set of examples.
Available Shipping Options
Economy method is the most cost-effective form of ground shipping. It is best used with customers who aren’t in rush to get their products delivered. Ship time ranges from 1-6 business days depending on proximity to Detroit, MI.
Our ground shipping option is UPS Ground — transit time is displayed in the map below & depends on proximity to Detroit, MI.
If you choose Ground Shipping for Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico, you will automatically be upgraded to 2-day shipping.
Orders that utilize Ground shipping cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
When selecting 2-day shipping, your package will be delivered within two days after production is complete. Orders shipped with 2-Day shipping cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
Overnight shipping means your package will be delivered standard overnight as soon as production is complete. These packages cannot be delivered to a PO box.
Ship time ranges from 1-2 weeks depending on proximity to Detroit, MI.
We ship worldwide, but full tracking (marked as delivered on tracking) is only provided for these specific countries:
For any countries not listed above, tracking stops once the package is handed over to the country’s international carrier. For these countries, we do not receive additional tracking updates, therefore we are not liable once they have been transferred to the international carrier.
We do not ship to the following countries: Cuba, Falkland Islands, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, & Sudan.
Please be advised — for orders shipping to Iceland, the receiver will incur a charge of $10.35 USD to receive their order.
1. Log into Shopify > Click ‘Settings’ > Click ‘Shipping’.
2. Advanced options are available for Domestic Shipping. Click ‘Edit’.
3. Click ‘Add Rate’.
4. Feel free to use your own ‘Names’ for the shipping profiles you create. Customers will see this at checkout.
5. Go back to your Shopify dashboard and Click ‘Apps’.
6. Select ‘CustomCat – Print On Demand Fulfillment’.
7. Click ‘Settings’.
8. Click ‘Shipping’.
9. Click the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
Be sure to match shipping method descriptions with Shopify’s shipping descriptions.
Shipping: WordPress & WooCommerce
1. Log into your CustomCat account.
2. Select your store. For purpose of this article, we selected iheartpolice.
3. In settings, click ‘Shipping,’ then the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
4. Add Shipping Methods.
5. Log into your WordPress account. Click ‘WooCommerce’ and go to ‘Settings’.
6. Click ‘Shipping’.
7. In the Domestic U.S., click ‘Edit’.
8. Add ‘Shipping Methods’ and Click ‘Save’.
Be sure to match Shipping Methods descriptions with descriptions in CustomCat account settings.