What are CustomCat’s Shipping Rates? How much does each rate cost? How long does each method take to deliver? Here’s a step by step guide on how to setup shipping with CustomCat.
Please download the “Shipping Rate by Product” sheet and refer to the Shipping Options chart below.
We put together a few scenarios to illustrate how your rate is calculated. When an order contains products from more than one category, the rate for the “First Product” will be the most expensive category and the rate/s for the “Additional Products” will be whatever the rate is for each “Additional Product”.
Let’s take a look at another set of examples.
Available Shipping Options
Economy method is the most cost-efficient form of ground shipping. It is best used with customers who aren’t in rush to get their product(s) delivered. Ship time ranges from 1-6 business days depending on proximity to Detroit, MI.
Ground is UPS Ground, ship time is displayed in the map below which depends on proximity to Detroit, MI.
If you choose Ground for Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico, you will automatically be upgraded to 2-day shipping.
Cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
The package will be delivered within two days of post-production. Cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
The package will be delivered standard overnight post-production. Cannot be delivered to a PO box.
Ship time ranges from 1-2 weeks depending on proximity to Detroit, MI.
Sticker Shipping Rates
We ship worldwide, but full tracking (marked as delivered on tracking) is only provided for these specific countries:
For any countries not listed above, tracking stops once the package is handed over to the country’s international carrier.
For these countries we do not receive additional tracking updates, therefore we are not liable once they have been given to the international carrier.
We do not ship to the following countries: Cuba, Falkland Islands, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, and Sudan.
Please be advised for orders shipping to Iceland the receiver will incur a charge of $10.35 USD to receive their order.
1. Log into Shopify > Click ‘Settings’ > Click ‘Shipping’.
2. Advanced options are available for Domestic Shipping. Click ‘Edit’.
3. Click ‘Add Rate’.
4. Feel free to use your own ‘Names’. Customers will see this at checkout.
5. Go back to your Shopify dashboard and Click ‘Apps’.
6. Select ‘CustomCat – Print On Demand Fulfillment’.
7. Click ‘Settings’.
8. Click ‘Shipping’.
9. Click the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
Be sure to match shipping method descriptions with Shopify’s shipping descriptions.
Shipping: WordPress & WooCommerce
1. Log into your CustomCat account.
2. Select your store. For purpose of this article, we selected iheartpolice.
3. In settings, click ‘Shipping’ and then the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
4. Add Shipping Methods.
5. Log into your WordPress account. Click ‘WooCommerce’ and go to ‘Settings’.
6. Click ‘Shipping’.
7. In the Domestic U.S., click ‘Edit’.
8. Add ‘Shipping Methods’ and Click ‘Save’.
Be sure to match Shipping Methods descriptions with descriptions in CustomCat account settings.